Pacific Business Group Limited is in need of IT Project Manager.
The primary responsibility is to assist Company Executives with technical aspects of system vetting, requirements gathering, planning and development, implementing and deploying solutions/projects, scheduling, and scope and project reporting. He will oversee all project progress and developments and make sure that project deliverables are met on time.
- Consult with internal organizations and external clients/vendors to define steps, processes and customized implementation project plans supporting the successful launch of new system and significant change processes. Assist in defining and monitoring project status related to key project goals (i.e. IT milestones, progress and procurement)
- Assist in developing and delivering proof-of-concept demonstrations.
- Understand company’s current & future expectations and needs.
- Understand and capture input from Company’s Executive, technical and operations staff in an effort to continue to provide best in service.
- Successfully manage simultaneous projects, ensuring continuity of contact through regular follow-ups.
- Work with different teams on resource capacity allocation and scheduling.
- Work with other stakeholders on scope identification and management.
- Mainly responsible for on-time and within-budget completion of projects
- Track progress of envisioning, planning, development and stabilization phases
- Drive to resolve issues and address risks that will impact the delivery targets.
- Send project status reports regularly
- Expected to operate independently with minimal guidance from the IT Manager
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of Project Implementation experience is preferred
- Project management experience involving VoIP and CRM is preferred.
- Driven to create success in challenging situations, through problem solving, organization, communication, and relentless persistence while at the same time maintaining an excellent customer experience.
- Must have demonstrated strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to lead demonstrations and discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers
- Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment
- Competency in MS Project, Visio and the complete MS Office Suite is required
- Competency in various technology environments such as: Telecom, VoIP, IVR, Workstation Setup, Software, Application
- Proven ability to do software release project management and resource planning.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Knowledge of software development process.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 09175119781 for details.