Quality Manager with Six Sigma training, RCA, TQM background is needed in Pacific Business Group Ltd. Successful candidate will manage the QM Department.
- Manage the QM Department to ensure the level of service is maintained within the set quality standard.
- Reports to the executive department if an operation is doing what they’re supposed to do following effective processes.
- Provide monitoring result, trending, data analysis, root cause analysis and recommend action and solution to the executive management.
- Make sure business impacting violation are reported
- Ensure regular and systematic QWM monitoring is accomplish and reports are sent out
- Audit some of the ops performance reports from operation to ensure accuracy
- Projects – QM, EMV, and other projects that involves quality department.
- Provides quality monitoring processes and other product-related processes
- Provides daily reports, and monthly trending analysis
- Proper feedback and coaching
- Provide quality monitoring between voice and non-voice and be able to monitor and assess number of calls per agent.
- Draft policies for the department
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Knows trending and analysis
- Experience in providing quality assurance both in inbound and outbound calls. Email and chat support QA is a plus.
- Detail Oriented
- Good Reporting Skills
- Knowledge in Excel and Math, data crunching
- Good management skills
- Six-Sigma Certified
- TQM certifications is a plus
Walk-in applicants are also welcome, please visit their office at:
4F Standard Chartered Bldg.
4788 Ayala Avenue